Splash Pool & Swimming Pool
A Splash pool is built for kids for ages between 3 to 8 years of age. The size of the pool is 23 x 40 feet and the depth is inclined from 1.5 to 3 feet.
A Swimming pool will be built for children for ages between 9 to 17 years of age. The size of the pool is 40 x 60 feet and the depth is inclined from 4 to 5 feet.
Swimming in humans has a very long history and due to its benefits humans are continuing this work out since ages. Study shows the following benefits with swimming:
- Improves the Mood: The swimmers, no matter what level, are less prone to tension, depression, anger and confusion when they’ve been swimming. It means that beginners and amateur swimmers can feel just as good as the pros, thanks to the release of feel-good hormone serotonin.
- Reduces stress: It releases the stress and tension, water helps swimmers to feel good and mentally refresh.
- Improves the Sleep: People who undertake vigorous exercise such as swimming are around twice as likely to report on having a good night’s sleep. They’re least likely to report sleep problems, with most avoiding problems like insomnia and waking too early.
- Low Impact Exercise: With greater ease of movement and less strain on bones, joints and muscles, swimming has a lower risk of injury than many other forms of exercise.
- Lower Disease Risk: It is a great form of cardio exercise, helps control blood sugar level, lowers blood pressure and reduces level of bad cholesterol.